Orthopedic physical therapy is a practice that concentrates on enhancing the use of your orthopedic system — those essential joints, muscles, tendons, bones, and ligaments. Our physical therapist offers the latest cutting-edge treatments to help you get back in the game as quickly as possible.
At Physioworld, our goal is to improve athletic performance. We take pride in preventing, identifying, minimizing, and correcting athletic injuries through a series of treatments. You might benefit from orthopedic physical therapy if you experience a sports-related injury or are in the process of undergoing it.
Orthopedic and sports physical therapy involves evaluation, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation to help people develop, restore and maintain l movement and functional ability. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive care to enable your recovery after an injury.
- Knee injuries including ACL tears, runner’s knee and ITB syndrome
- Shoulder injuries including rotator cuff, labral, and instability problems
- Elbow problems (golfer’s elbow and lateral epicondylitis)
- Ankle sprains
How it helpsUltrasound therapy makes use of ultrasound waves in order to target problems that are present deep inside the body without breaking the skin’s surface.
- High frequency ultrasound waves penetrate deep inside the skin and target the affected area.
- When ultrasound therapy is applied to the skin, the therapist makes use of coupling gel in order to reduce the friction on the surface of the skin.
- The basis of the ultrasound therapy is to restore normal blood flow at the affected area, relax the muscles and trigger the self healing process.
Latex free cotton therapeutic tape (commonly known as k-tape) is used to reduce pain by supporting weak muscles, improve athletic performance and prevent injury.
Book an Appointment
We are Dedicated to Getting you 100% Back
We Are Dedicated To Getting You 100% Back
We treat all types of sports injuries.
It will depend on the severity of the injury.
Only the doctor can give you authorization to stop treatment.
Only the doctor can give you that authorization
We highly recommend loose fitting clothing preferably joggers.